Tuition and Fee Policy
- Tuition fees are recommended by the Registrar’s Office.
- Program ancillary fees are established by the programs for specific materials not covered by tuition but are required to complete the program successfully.
- All tuition-related fees must be paid by the due dates as outlined in this enrollment and agreement.
- When fees are due for an entire academic year, students may opt to pay for only one academic term at a time.
- A tuition deposit must be paid once before the start of classes by all students.
- Tuition fee deposits are non-refundable even if the student does not attend the program.
- The balance of fees must be paid before the start of classes..
- Tuition deposits, tuition, ancillary and program fees are non-refundable after the training program start.
- If a student has not paid the fees in full, they will be required to pay the outstanding balance on the day of the program start.
- Students may submit a request for a tuition fee refund in writing before the start of classes to the Registrar’s Office.
- Students who submit formal notification of withdrawal before the start of classes are entitled to a refund of tuition and ancillary fees.
- A full refund will be issued for any tuition and ancillary fees paid in advance for future terms. Students who have paid for future terms will be eligible for a refund for future terms if they formally withdraw before the start of classes.
- Students who formally withdraw from courses after published deadlines from the start of the program will be entitled to a full refund of any fees paid in advance for subsequent terms.
- A tuition fee refund may be considered outside the normal timeframes in extenuating medical or personal circumstances. Requests must be submitted in writing with supporting documentation
CONTACT US TODAY AND GET