We changed the scope of professional services this year. Currently, our health centre/student clinic focus on osteopathic manual therapy and shiatsu practice for the following conditions:
- Various musculoskeletal pain
- Headaches and margarine
- Insomnia, stress, and anxiety
- Digestion disorders
- Chronic fatigue syndrome
- Low immunity syndrome, and so on.
We also provide the following medical devices and equipment for clients who have the medical necessary need with doctors’ referral letter:
- Orthopaedic braces (back support, shoulders, knees, elbows, wrists and ankles braces)
- Compression stockings
- Custom-made orthotics
- TENS machine
Due to business adjustments, the following paramedical services will not continue:
- Physical therapy (Since Feb. 30, 2018)
- Acupuncture/Chinese medicine (Since Oct. 23, 2018)
If you have any concern, please contact us at 416.273.4751 for more detail.