Therapeutic Massage Program Overview
- Certificate Program: 1000 hours.
Program Start Date
Our therapeutic massage program accepts applications around the year.
- have obtained the age of 18 with a high school diploma or equivalent
- have a strong desire to learn and grow
- have received a shiatsu treatment
- have successfully completed an interview with a program administrator.
NOTE: Students are not required to have any previous background in sciences or therapeutic training. Every diploma program offered at Loyola College incorporates training from the ground up. Exemptions are always considered.
- be at least 18 years old
- be a resident of Ontario
- have not graduated from high school
- have been out of the school system for a least one full year
Professionals / Transfer Students
Enrolment is limited and applications are processed on an ongoing basis. Apply early to avoid disappointment.
Application Documents Required
- Complete application form
- Application fee of $25
- Proof of high school diploma or GED (General Educational Development Test) by providing transcripts*, or Transcripts from any post-secondary educational institution (do not need to be related to your desired program(s) of study *Transcripts must be sent directly to the school from the issuing institution to be official.
- Completed medical letter from your family physician indicating that you are in good physical and general health, that you are free from communicable diseases and your tuberculosis status within the last year.
After Your Application is Submitted
Once you have completed the application requirements (all documents received), we will arrange an interview.
Application Documents Required at Interview
Please present the original following identification documents during the interview:
- photo identifications (e.g. driver’s license, passport, the age of majority card)
- birth certificate
- Social Insurance Number card
Notification of Status
You will be notified within 30 days of the interview as to your acceptance into the program. Upon acceptance, you will be required to sign an Application for Enrolment form, to confirm your tuition payment plan, and to submit a $500 non-refundable registration fee, which is part of the student’s tuition fee.
Depending on your previous education, you may be eligible for advanced standing which could reduce tuition for some programs. Please contact our Admissions Department to discuss your situation on (416) 273-4751. NOTE: Loyola College reserves the right to cancel or change start dates of the program if there is insufficient enrolment. Should the program be cancelled, the applicant will receive a complete refund of their registration fees and/or tuition.
CONTACT US TODAY AND GET